logo

최고관리자
샘플 1.

Please accept my sympathy at the passing of your wife. I am sure that following her long illness it is a blessing that she no longer suffers. You can take comfort in how you cared for her so long and lovingly. No one could have done better.

샘플 2.

I am at once sorry and relieved to hear of Jane's passing. Like all of you, I loved and admired her dearly. Few people can be a productive as she was throughout her life. Because she was so bright and had such vitality, I am sure she would have suffered greatly had she lived much longer in her condition. Although we hate to lose her, we are glad she didn't have to suffer long. Sometime in the near future I would like to bring some photos of your mother from our college days. Please let me know when that would be appropriate.

샘플 3.

I was saddened to hear that John had died, but relieved for both of you that the painful struggle had ended. Please accept our warmest sympathy. Through these last months you and John have displayed tremendous courage, which has been an inspiration to us all. Your example was one we can remember when we too must face difficult moments. I thank you for the strength you gave us while we thought we were helping you. Our love and thoughts are with you.

샘플 4.

I am sorry to hear that after a valiant battle with cancer your father has passed on. It seems unfair that his illness was properly diagnosed only three months ago and he is already gone.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends who must now accept this sudden reality. I hope good memories can help ease the pain of this loss.